If you are looking to add a new Signer type, please follow the following structure.
- Create a new folder in
srcwith the name of your Signer type in
kebab-case(we are following kebab casing for files throughout the project).
- If you require importing an external library for your implementation, add it as an
- Create a new file in the folder you just created called
signer.tsand add your implementation for
- If needed, create a file in your folder called
types.tsand add any necessary types required for authentication, details, or the inner SDK.
- Add some tests for your Signer by creating a subfolder in your
__tests__and make sure your files end with the
- Export the classes and types you have defined in
- Open a PR and we will review it as soon as possible!